Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hi I'm new to NWN 2 multiplayer. Got NWN complete about 2 weeks ago. I was wondering, is it easy to level in here and stuff? I like servers where you have to really earn gear and levels and things. And can anyone suggest any other good NWN 2 servers? So far the server looks really good, and so does the forum. Just making my introduction. Bye.

howdy - and things here can be a good and rewarding challenge, I recommend reading up on the setting from the wiki and forums.

Also, make a follower of Torm. >.>
    "Its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -Eliza

AKA YourMoveHolyMan ingame

Darius Blackwell - Sword of Torm

Comment

Welcome to Sundren, and don't forget to brush up on the wiki! There's stuff there not readily available/obvious in-game.

Also, have a cookie.
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

Hi there, if you have any questions feel free to ask
        I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
        NWN2 Wiki
        Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

I'd suggest staying here. The players are friendly. Don't join the Black Hand, they will tempt you...... Jk, join whatever you wish. Hope to see you in game
          Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Hope the crash issue gets resolved. Welcome to the server.
            o7
            "I know that kind of man, it's hard to hold the hand of anyone, who is reaching for the sky just to surrender." ~ Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song

Samak Nerinide - Professional vagabond, arcane investigator, and expert drunkard.
            Ripentare - Living, breathing, Create Greater Undead, seeking the riddle of steel.
            Wylks Meshrunner - Self-proclaimed magehunter and former sky-pirate of Halruaa.

Comment

Working...
            X