Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and goodbye I suppose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and goodbye I suppose...

I cannot get connected to the server. It says unauthorized CD key. I tried reinstalling twice and no luck. How frustrating. I looked forward to playing with you all too.

Check your nwn2cdkey.ini too see if the keys are right.
    All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturius Oghadra
      It is so great to see a current nwn2 server with people on it! I used to play all the time when the game first came out. I just found my disk and am excited to get back into it. I am updating now and hopefully I can connect. I had to reinstall because of CD key issues. hope to see you all in the server soon!!!
      Do you have the expansions?

Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I have the expansions yes
        Where can I find the nwn2cdkey.ini?

Comment

Problem

I was reading up on the issue and figured out it is because I do not have the original cd keys from the game. I hadn't played since 2008 and I had my cds in a cd holder and since then have lost the booklets with the original cd keys so I had to find ones on the internet to play campaign with, and apparently those aren't sufficient to play MP with so I am pretty much screwed...

Comment

Hmm, that is annoying. I always write the CD keys on the CD itself so I can never lose them. I don't think you can buy the game anymore in CD form, but I think you can buy it off Steam? Which should be relatively cheap.

Whether that would include a set of CD keys I don't know, as I've never bought games from there before.
            UTC+8
            Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
            Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Nope, it is not available on steam anymore.

Edit: I am king.
              Originally posted by Satoshi
              Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
              Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Steam no longer sells NWN2.

EDIT: ^you post ninja.
                But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                - Nessa

Comment

Wow, that is terrible...I guess I really am screwed. Well thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it. I have been trying to modify my nwn2cdkey.ini file and it says that I do not have permission. So I am out of ideas.

Comment

Try right clicking and picking open as administrator.
                    Originally posted by Satoshi
                    Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                    Originally posted by Cornuto
                    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

I'm not sure where they might be, but Bioware used to store your cd keys for you (last time I checked I couldn't find it on my account anywhere though ...)
                      you might try sending them a message and asking them about it.
                      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

yEAH i DID THAT AND IT WORKED AND i FOUND MY NWN2 AND MOTB KEYS BUT DONT HAVE THE SOZ ONE SO i TRIED TO CHANGE AND MAKE ONE UP BUT IT DOESNT WORK...

Comment

Thank you I did get into the ini file and changed it but it doesnt seem to work. How can a game that they dont sell or dont offer support for anymore, have so many ways to stop you from playing it...

Comment

More proof of the evil that is Hasbro.
                            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Hey I made it in!!! Thank all of you who took time to post and help me.

Comment

Working...
                              X