Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*peeks nose out of shadows*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *peeks nose out of shadows*

Hi there!

Very new here, played NWN2 too long ago so I'm getting used to the game again as well as the server. Got dragged over here (ok. so it wasn't hard to drag me other than getting a copy of the expansions) by a friend and rp buddy.

I'm a longtime pen and paper player and occasional DM (cut my teeth on a mix of 1st and 2nd ed rules so if I flake on 3e+ rules, forgive me) and roleplayer in a bunch of different games. Forgotten Realms will always be my favorite setting, though. I'm SO excited to have an outlet for regular RP set in the Realms.

I've created my favorite halfling rogue, Smudge, and she's bumbling around getting used to the city. So far I haven't bumped into many people, but I hope to change that soon! My dwarven Luckmaiden, Thralia will be making an appearance as well at one point or another. Very excited to give her an outlet, as the pnp game she is in has kind of been on hiatus for over a year. (darn real life)

So, um, yeah. That's it. Thanks for havin' me. Hope to get to know ya'll soon!

*disappears back into shadows*

Welcome to Sundren.
    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Welcome! I hopefully will see you during the shadow times.... i.e. 6-9am PST when usually the only company I have is the sound of Auril's breath
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Hope to role play with you in game. Welcome to the server. IT's at an interesting time at the moment.
        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I am anxious to meet you.
          [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I had noticed it was a rather interesting time! A little baffling for one just sticking their nose in. Poor Smudge met a melty end to an ooze in the aqueducts and is now sort of lost, trying to figure out how to get back into the floating city or even find it. But hey, that's actually super fun to RP, so it's all good. She entirely ended up in the area by...chance (Yes... we'll call it chance!), and knows not a whit about it. So, it just adds to the IC confusion and difficulty.

Thaelis, ugh, Auril's breath. Someone needs to get her some of those cinnamints or something. I am on EST, but I work nights and my schedule varies. So, I'll be about all sorts of random times, sometimes that late, sometimes earlier.

Comment

Welcome! So awesome to have you here.

Have a cookie.
              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
              - Nessa

Comment

Originally posted by Lugwy View Post
                Welcome! So awesome to have you here.

Have a cookie.
                Thanks! *huggles friend who "dragged" her here*

Cookie? *looks distrustfully at cookie* Why does that worry me, coming from you?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDream View Post
                  Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I had noticed it was a rather interesting time! A little baffling for one just sticking their nose in. Poor Smudge met a melty end to an ooze in the aqueducts and is now sort of lost, trying to figure out how to get back into the floating city or even find it. But hey, that's actually super fun to RP, so it's all good. She entirely ended up in the area by...chance (Yes... we'll call it chance!), and knows not a whit about it. So, it just adds to the IC confusion and difficulty.

Thaelis, ugh, Auril's breath. Someone needs to get her some of those cinnamints or something. I am on EST, but I work nights and my schedule varies. So, I'll be about all sorts of random times, sometimes that late, sometimes earlier.
                  We are still trying to tweak things to make it more newbie-friendly, rest assured the starting encounters are going to be lowered in difficulty again to ensure a better experience.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hello and welcome! If things ever get too confusing for you, feel free to ask for some help.

Also, in memory of those who are no longer around; join the red blades!
                    Originally posted by Satoshi
                    Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                    Originally posted by Cornuto
                    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDream View Post
                      Thanks! *huggles friend who "dragged" her here*

Cookie? *looks distrustfully at cookie* Why does that worry me, coming from you?
                      *rolls Bluff check*
                      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                      - Nessa

Comment

Saulus: The encounters weren't so bad. If I hadn't been half asleep whilst running away, I'd have been fine. *grins* But good to know.

Catastrophe: Thanks! I sure will. And umm.. Not sure the Red Blades would be all that good of a fit for the dear Smudgie. Except maybe to keep her finger on its pulse once she gave a damn about local politics and power. I have others though that might be interested. I do tend to be an altaholic. So many characters floating around this head.

Lugwy: You should know by now that my RL sense motive is one of my better skills.

Comment

Working...
                        X