Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey dudes,
    I know some of you already, and I look forward to reconnecting.

To everyone else, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and hopefully I'll see you in game soon as well.

Cheers,
    Rekov
    WWW•REKOV•COM

Why hello there! Welcome.
    Originally posted by Satoshi
    Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Have a cookie.
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

Hello, looking forward to it.
        Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Welcome, and enjoy. feel free to ask any questions, here or in game.

Choose Bane, or he will choose you!
          (just kidding)
          Have fun
          Active Characters
          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Seith Ronson- Master of War
          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, chaps. I had a few questions actually, if folks don't mind. I guess the most immediate is, are there any additional class restrictions other than the classes that are locked by default? Minimum level requirements, limited number of classes beyond the mechanical hard-limit? Anti-dipping rules, etc?

Also, as an idly curiosity, why did ya'll go with 'Donator' instead of the more common 'Donor'?
            WWW•REKOV•COM

Comment

Hello! Welcome to Sundren, you'll never leave. Pull up a kitten.

Originally posted by Rekov View Post
              Thanks for the warm welcome, chaps. I had a few questions actually, if folks don't mind. I guess the most immediate is, are there any additional class restrictions other than the classes that are locked by default? Minimum level requirements, limited number of classes beyond the mechanical hard-limit? Anti-dipping rules, etc?
              Most of these questions are answered in our Sundren Wiki

Before you dive in and read that (and you really should) the answers to your questions are:
              Yes; Warlock, Favoured Soul, Samurai (plus races).
              Some are changed from the defaults, with extra feats/skills being needed, see each classes Wiki entry for more details.
              No changes there.
              HiPS has been bumped to level 4 of the ShadowDancer PRC, that aside there are no real anti dipping rules, though you're expected to back up your class choices with RP. We frown on the 1/19 monk/druid combo.

Also, as an idly curiosity, why did ya'll go with 'Donator' instead of the more common 'Donor'?
              Canadians.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

I read the wiki. Definitely a great resource. I just wanted to make sure things like taking a single level of rogue or fighter or what not was allowed, since I couldn't find a specific mention thereof. Or like.. how late in your build you can pick up a new class. That kind of thing. Thanks for the assist.
                WWW•REKOV•COM

Comment

There are no restrictions like that in place
                  It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

I just wanted to make sure things like taking a single level of rogue or fighter or what not was allowed...
                    I am not an expert, but I have read on the forum a general dislike for people who take one level of monk without a real RP reason to do so. The implication being that one level of monk would/could increase AC IAW WIS modifier in addition to DEX mod.

I would highly recommend you check out the Sundren unique fighter and rogue progressions. These classes are now excellent choices.

Welcome & Cheers!
                    Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                    X