Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Greetings everyone

First off, let me say that its a pleasure to be here. Been watching the forums for a while and there seems to be alot of interessting characters when the server goes live. But now lets get to the chase.

I am Cha0ticGoblin. Was recently accepted to act as a DM on this masterpiece for server. I've been a DM in PnP D&D for about 11 years, and several more games at the side. I am sure we all will have alot of fun as soon as the server is up and running.

Ps. If any players need help or facts for their char background drop me a line or a mail and I'll help the best as I can. Since I've got almost all the D&D book and all the Forgotten Realm sourcebooks information shouldnt be a problem. Or anything at all that you wish to talk to a DM with.

Best wishes // Cha0ticGoblin

Rogue Player:
    Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Glad to see another member added to the team. I look forward to playing along side you.
    Wise men wonder while strong men die

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
      The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Welcome, and congrats on your promotion. I look forward to seeing you ingame!
        Character(s)
        >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
        ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to play with all of you also, even when I'm in a drunken state like this (been out with work and they paid for everything).

Rogue Player:
          Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Comment

Dm's are good.
            Good Dm's are even better.
            There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Well, I hope you all will enjoy playing with me when the server goes live. And I'll try my best even if the DMC isnt just how it could be. But alittle work from Obsidian I hope they will patch it up nicely.

Rogue Player:

Comment

1.3 is out, and that's supposed to fix it up quite nicely.
                Character(s)
                >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
                ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Yeah, I know, and it did alot to fix some things up, now only to see what kind of things they'll add on the next patch.

Rogue Player:

Comment

Working...
                  X