Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's about that time again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
    Battle of Berlin =/= D-Day.

Your response is fail. Please try again.
    Eh, would have been a 'fail' in earnest if the intention was to match the glory of a much-delayed-entry-into-a-war-overblown-by-countless-movies-and-video-game-sequences with a simple 'endgame' clause meant to poke at such aforementioned overblown glory, but I guess my attempts at referential humor don't draw much audience. >_>' Will be retreating back to my U.S.-garrison-set-in-the-middle-of-Germany now, then.
    "I know that kind of man, it's hard to hold the hand of anyone, who is reaching for the sky just to surrender." ~ Leonard Cohen, The Stranger Song

Samak Nerinide - Professional vagabond, arcane investigator, and expert drunkard.
    Ripentare - Living, breathing, Create Greater Undead, seeking the riddle of steel.
    Wylks Meshrunner - Self-proclaimed magehunter and former sky-pirate of Halruaa.

Comment

Thank you Foogoo. Im sure Doubt will appreciate the tache!
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

It adds that extra touch of class...
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is one of the most active greetings threads of all time..

Keep up the good work!

Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

This thread is like the spanish inquisition when they killed jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R30pVYntF8Q&t=0m56s

Also I'm MC Canadian Stereotype.
            "Genius unrefined resembles a flash of lightning, but wisdom is like the sun." - Franz Grillparzer

Dermish Goodman- Human Lightning Rod & Freewill Advocator

Ghost Littleknight - Ghost you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard. 'Cos hells broke loose in Sundren and the devil deals the cards.

Draego Jewelstro - Halfling Initiate to the Hand of Mundus.

Comment

So I could not be arsed to start yet another greetings thread, The amount of times I vanish from the server to take a long break and clear my head space only to come back again later has made me realise that, really, I am not all that special and don't deserve fanfare or any big hubbub.

I'm kinda like that old uncle everyone seems to have, the one who isn't quite in touch with the world, he will come visit one day and end up staying for a couple of months and then suddenly vanishes.

So yeah, the eternal internet nomad uncle is back, and I bring with me the gift of Pyre.

I hear stuff about fire giants making an appearance on the server so I figure I might be able to get Iggy involved somehow.. so if/when the giants pop up and if any of the dm team can think of a way to use/abuse Iggy to push plans/plots/ideas then go ahead, you know where to find me.

For the old timers of the server, Hi i'm back again guys.

For any newer members of the community who have not yet had the dis/pleasure of meeting me or my avatars, Hi i'm called Rich and i'm pretty cool when you get to know me.
              Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

Comment

Welcome back, you hot head!
                Characters:
                Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Wow, us returning players are coming out of the wood work now, aren't we?

Oh yeah, hi man.
                  We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Returning player. More fodder for the meat grinder!

But really, welcome back.
                    "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

I think I still owe you an Iggy drawing ... =X

Comment

You know what.. I actually think you do still owe me an Iggy drawing

Still no point rushing things.. I have waited so far like.. a couple of years or so to see my funky flame head immortalised in art, with various peoples saying at one point or another that they would have a go at capturing the essence of my character.

So yeah.. no pressure

Comment

Iggy! <3
                          -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Damn Delexos, people must love you. 6 pages on a "I'm back" thread.

Comment

Well shit GBX, what is a man to say to that?

I guess it is what it is.

I freely admit that it has taken me a while to get used to stardom, but once you adjust, it's not so much of a bad thing.

All I can say is Sundren is likely in for some interesting times if the master of the random, off the cuff dm encounter is popping his head back in. Welcome back my old friend!

Comment

Planning is for railroads. I make sheeeeit up

Comment

Working...
                                X