Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mhrar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mhrar!

Greetings, all, I suppose it's about time for me to make an introductory post as I've been lurking on the forums for some time. ^_^ This is, truth be told, the first time I'm seriously looking at NWN multiplayer although I've been a long-time player of the single-player campaign. I come from a background of mostly forum RPs. So, yup. Complete newbie.

Anyhow, this project is looking very promising and I can't wait to get started. Props for the great background and work that we've seen so far.
    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Welcome, this is the place to be.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Hey there... Great to have you. Forum RP's, eh? Not too different then computer-game RP'ing... You'll be just fine.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

It's good to see you coming out of the shadows. I hope you enjoy your stay.
        Wise men wonder while strong men die

Comment

Glad you're seriously looking.
          Have to say the same thing myself. All the others have been ho-hums so far. Not to say they're bad, but..they just need more work or feel like they have no community or sense of purpose.
          There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X