Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello all! I go by Aeolian, and my character's name is Kaikuro. I'm an artist, and if you're curious as to what my stuff looks like you can see it here.

I'm very new to NWN2 after the game client Steam introduced it to me during a Christmas sale. I had no idea what it was like, and was intrigued at the thought of playing it online.

I joined a different server, and was blown away at the roleplay atmosphere of NWN. I spent so many years Roleplaying in MMOs and thinking it was so fun, but the involvement of roleplay in NWN has always struck me as so much better.

The community I originally joined was very small, and I still wish to play there often, but I also wanted to try a larger server and compare the experiences. I don't know much about lore, and I don't know how often I'll be able to play, but I hope you all won't mind having me around. I still need to download the Sundren server but I should be playing soon.

Quick question: Where can I go to post a biography for my character? Or is that acceptable here?

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Don't worry too much about the lore, that'll come with time. I'd suggest looking at the wiki, located at the top of the forum screen in order to get a feel for the rules and setting.

As an added bonus, you can post a character biography there as well.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Welcome to Sundren Aeolian, i go by Toupz and have a few characters and i think i've seen one of your toons around, maybe i'm wrong, i expect to interact with your characters and hope you will have as much fun as i do on Sundren.

Comment

Posting Journals, etc.

New here myself and still trying to absorb; learn the lore.

As to the journals, character stories etc. it looks like Roleplay Central is the location for that sort of thing on the forums.

Hope to meet you icly.
        Treena Holdab - bond mate and protector of Eahmmi Gi Vulla

Comment

Working...
        X