Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three and something years later...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three and something years later...!

Hey guys, checking out the forums after some serious downtime, how's everybody doing? How's the server looking?
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Lots of old players are coming back it seems. Big changes, little changes, stuff to do that doesn't involve sitting around a campfire. All in all, a decent time to jump back into the action. Glad to see you back.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Satoshi View Post
      Lots of old players are coming back it seems. Big changes, little changes, stuff to do that doesn't involve sitting around a campfire. All in all, a decent time to jump back into the action. Glad to see you back.
      ^ This. My next toon might be a gnome seriel killer with a paranoid phobia of camping equipment.

Welcome back.
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
      X