Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everyone. New person here.

I was looking into a Forgotten Realms based NWN2 Persistent World, and this one happened to catch my eye. After looking into a bit more, it looked like a great idea. My compliments to the writer, the lore and such I've read is very good, very professional, top notch stuff.

While I played NWN, I never really got into the multiplayer too much, so this will most likely be my first PW type server, although I have played quite a few MMO's (So hard to find RPers in them though).

So...just thought I'd post in here and introduce myself. I look forward to any interaction in the future.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Thank you and welcome.
      Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

I really hope your alias is just a coincidence, but whether it is or isn't, it's kind of freakin me out. I've never come across a person who used my main alias before in the same community, and I've used Salocin in just about every on-line game i've ever played. Not that i have the name copywrighted or anything... it's just very wierd. Salocin is even going to be the name of my character's father in Sundren. You can check in the character discussion section for proof.

My main character is even a variation of Salocin, Sallow.

Anyway, welcome in... a freakish sort of way...

Comment

Originally posted by Shakamahaloa View Post
          I really hope your alias is just a coincidence, but whether it is or isn't, it's kind of freakin me out. I've never come across a person who used my main alias before in the same community, and I've used Salocin in just about every on-line game i've ever played. Salocin is even going to be the name of my character's father in Sundren. You can check in the character discussion section for proof.

My main character is even a variation of Salocin, Sallow.

Anyway, welcome in... a freakish sort of way...

Now that is strange. I've been using Salocin since Daggerfall (so around 1996), and have also used it in all the MMO's I've played without having encountered another one. You're right, it is a little freaky...

I was planning on sticking with Salocin for my character here, but I'll be rethinking that now.

Comment

All right fellas, rock paper scissors.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Welcome mate.
              Glad to see more people are getting interested in this project.
              There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Welcome to the community.
                -Harbinger of Justice

Death:"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Woman: "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little--"

Death: "Yes. As Practice. You have to start out learning to believe the little lies."

Woman: "So we can belive the big ones?"

Death: "Yes. Justice. Mercy. Duty. Things of that nature."

Comment

Welcome aboard Salocin.
                  Wise men wonder while strong men die

Comment

Working...
                  X