Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

So, I forgot to say hi but I've been lurking about the forums and sneaking in game on occasion soooo yeah, looking forward to creating all sorts of madness and evil things... *ahem* I mean playing nicely with you all.
    Sebastian Crosse: Sworn of Cyric.

Rainah Fearrinset: Monk of Bane.

“. . .and the thing that you know to be true is the lie that will kill you.”
    Glen Cook, Chronicles of the Black Company

Welcome to Sundren!
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Hello, and welcome! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
      Originally posted by Satoshi
      Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

You're sitting right beside me, but I will welcome you to the forums; only because I want some of your peanut butter fudge and I'm behaving nicely.

Hope you enjoy Sundren as much as I do <3
        Characters:
        Kore Phrixxus: Pain(Priestess) of Loviatar. Aisleyn Fairefoot: A whimsical hin with a shin-kickin' attitude, and a bow to back it up!

“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
        Glen Cook, Black Company

Comment

oh boy.
          "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Cyric makes me Mad!

crazy mad.
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
            X