Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hey all, I normally go by the name Lookingeast (that was my first bioware name, but I lost its password, so I remade it as CodeEast ) -- Best known as East though. I'm brand new to the server though Its really grasped me. I've Rp'd before, but I'm still " new " to it... so please let me know if I screw up something I should have known IC.

Thanks for the fun times already!

Looking"East"

Aint much you can screw up really. Just play the part!
    Make up for your lack of sundren lore with a character with low knowledge skills Works for me whenever I start something new; your not expected to know everything!

Welcome to Sundren!
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Welcome!

I got the chance to walk the Doctor around last night and begin building a nice little rapport.

We already talked about it last night, but I think you did fine! Keep it up!
      Selanus Raleigh - Thief; Manipulator; Information gatherer; devout worshipper of Mask.

01/04/2012

Comment

I've already welcomed you to the server IG, but I figured I might as well post a welcome here too! Your character was fun to play around with for the short time Kore and him met. I do hope to see that "Doctor" of yours sometime soon!

=) Have fun, and welcome to Sundren!
        Characters:
        Kore Phrixxus: Pain(Priestess) of Loviatar. Aisleyn Fairefoot: A whimsical hin with a shin-kickin' attitude, and a bow to back it up!

“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
        Glen Cook, Black Company

Comment

Working...
        X