Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just found NWN2 and Sundren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just found NWN2 and Sundren

Hello all... I'm new to NWN2 but played D&D with my brother quite a bit a long time ago.... kinda green but a quickstudy, but hoping for some quality multiplayer sessions.

Holla!

Welcome! It can take a bit of time to get acquainted with NWN2/Multiplayer, and Sundren is another ballgame altogether.

I suggest you checkout the wiki and post any questions on the forum if you have them! Our community is very helpful. Except Kaizen. Fuck that guy.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Whats you NWN2 Multiplayer log in? I can show ya the ropes if ya need it.
      "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Hello and welcome! If you ever have any questions while you are playing, feel free to ask us dm's.
        Originally posted by Satoshi
        Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
        Originally posted by Cornuto
        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Welcome, I hope to see you in game!
          Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
          Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Howdy, hope to see you in game sometime. Have fun and don't make the mistake I did by not asking questions early if you don't understand something.
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Originally posted by Catastrophe View Post
              Hello and welcome! If you ever have any questions while you are playing, feel free to ask our lovely players
              Fix'd
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
              X