Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello people

Hello. My name is Diego.
    I'm trying various NWN2 servers to see which is more fitting to me.

I also have to make a request for the samurai class, I just leveled and I saw I may have bugged the pc

Salutations.

Originally posted by Pale Moonlight
    Hello. My name is Diego.
    I'm trying various NWN2 servers to see which is more fitting to me.

I also have to make a request for the samurai class, I just leveled and I saw I may have bugged the pc

Salutations.
    Welcome to Sundren. Hope you enjoy things here.

As a samurai you either have to make a backstory and submit it to a DM (assuming an existing sundren NPC as a lord) or have another player character of 10th level or above accept you as their man. This can be anyone really but it helps if its someone with rank in a faction and has a fair amount of credibility. Its all listed in the wiki
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Welcome!
      Characters:
      Kore Phrixxus: Pain(Priestess) of Loviatar. Aisleyn Fairefoot: A whimsical hin with a shin-kickin' attitude, and a bow to back it up!

“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
      Glen Cook, Black Company

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomDream View Post
        Welcome!
        Thanks, we also sent ourselves messages in-game

Comment

Actually, unless something has changed again, Samurai are supposed to be a dead class. The staff hasn't taken them out of the game yet, but because they make no sense for Sundren's lore, current samurai aren't allowed to level up as samurai, and no new samurai are to enter the world.

Sorry to be the buzz kill. Play a paladin and join the Triad. I need friends.
          Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

And by friends he means people he can order around to shine his shoes.
            Originally posted by Satoshi
            Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
            Originally posted by Cornuto
            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

And by join the Triad he means the Helmite faction of the Arbiter's Alliance. Oh, hello and welcome by the way.
              Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
              Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Originally posted by roguethree View Post
                Sorry to be the buzz kill. Play a paladin and join the Triad. I need friends.
                Too late, I made a kara-turan "fighter" (it's not the samurai class, but it's almost the same concept XD)

Comment

Originally posted by Pale Moonlight View Post
                  Thanks, we also sent ourselves messages in-game

Indeed! We did both welcome each other. Hehe! =) Had a great time with the RP today! Hope you warm to the server as much as I have!

Kay(PD)
                  Characters:
                  Kore Phrixxus: Pain(Priestess) of Loviatar. Aisleyn Fairefoot: A whimsical hin with a shin-kickin' attitude, and a bow to back it up!

“Evil is relative…You can’t hang a sign on it. You can’t touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.”
                  Glen Cook, Black Company

Comment

Working...
                  X