Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Australia

Hey guys, am new around here and thought I'd stop in and say hi. As the title suggests im from Australia. Am fairly new to the whole RP thing but am keen to jump straight in to it Cya's in game

Greetings. Good to see another Aussie join the Sundren ranks. Welcome aboard - you'll have fun here with all the fine folk.

Comment

Hello, and welcome. Hope to see you in game.
      [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Jump in... the water is fine. Cheers!
        Cheers!

Comment

Lol...welcome. Unfortunately our timezone is a bit out of sync with the world of Sundren. If you play at 10-12pm like me u will find the only ones online are...well...me.

If you wanna meet more people you'll have to log in during the day.

Anyway, see u in game!
          UTC+8
          Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

luckily I am on uni holidays atm so have a lot of spare time during the day. Will have to make the most of it while I can!

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
              Lol...welcome. Unfortunately our timezone is a bit out of sync with the world of Sundren.
              Sadly, this can be true most times.

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
              If you play at 10-12pm like me u will find the only ones online are...well...me.
              I play regularly from 8pm-1030ish and there is often a population size of a half dozen or so (although this is east coast time, so well before poor Thaelis logs in), which is better than most other servers during that timezone.

As Thaelis mentioned, during our daytime (or weekends) gives you the best opportunity to encounter the myriad of characters inhabiting Sundren.

Comment

Welcome.. hope to seeyou in game
                Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Welcome Mainlander, even the small island nation of Tasmania is represented. And save your sheep jokes for in game

Comment

Working...
                  X