Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A look see

Hey! Heard good things about the PW from a friend. So, came to look around and play a bit. Hope to see you in game!

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Hope to see you in game sometime soon, and I hope you enjoy things here.
        Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
        Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Welcome,

I hope you enjoy your stay here in Sundren, if you have any questions feel free to ask most of the player/DM base. We are more then willing to help with any questions or game mechanics you may need assistance with. Now that being said, you may never leave, and besides we have chocolate, why would you want to leave?

Love,
          ~Sapph

Comment

Willkommen! Have a great time.
            Cheers!

Comment

Life below the Surface

Yep, I'm here. I made a character and invited a friend...a close companion who I treasure. She and I will brave the rough beginnings of this new world to play and hopefully make a home.

I've talked to exactly 'ONE' person in-game. My fault. I'm a little shy. And yes, I know it's a failing. I do try so very hard...My friend helps me. She's nice and very kind and somehow always manages to be the good one, while I, being quiet and very reticent, become the evil step sister. *sighs* One of these days...she'll suffer for that...*laughs evilly*

Comment

Working...
              X