Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obi says hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi says hello all

Well I'm like most of you - rpg'er by heart and habit. Started out on my first Atari... damn I whish I could remember the games. First game that really got me going was Baldur's gate heh.. well this looks really intresting and I stumbled on Sundren snooping around as others here. Well as said before it looks real promising and I'm looking forward to see you all in game. I'm also a PnP player (plotwise not)and usually play good chaotic/neutral chars I love adventuring and to have a good time - and to make good friends. I've been around on a few NWN servers -mainly PW's-
    and well... an ever so good mod can be ruined by players as well as a semi good one can be great. AND dm's heh well.. they are those to wind up the clockwork -did I say screw us, pew no- ok I better stop before I get into something I cant get out of... anyways good luck and keep up the work
    noxor/ObiNox
    - an empty space is distrubing; that's why the world exist - as well as silly signatures - Nox

Welcome. It's good to see new faces- almost every day, now. I hope you have a great stay with us.
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Working...
    X