Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All!

To all the staff and members of Sundren - Hey there!
    I'm a fairly experienced with RPG's - I think my first was Baldur's Gate II and somewhat experienced with RP'ing - Roughly 3 months on a NWN1 server called "Empires of Eternity" - and I've been looking for a PW to throw my lot in with ever since NWN2 launched. I intially found your site among many others reccomended in a Bioware Forums thread. I had searched through many sites already, but they all didn't feel right... Some where too strict. Some were too lax. Some were too big. Some were too small. Then... I came upon this little gem. Absolutely wonderful site, by the way. Pristine forums and good organization. Anywhos, this one struck me as right. I don't know why... But it just does. After spending some time mulling over my various choices, I decided on this one.

Now, enough about how I got here, more about me. I'd like to say that I have no discernable skills, but that's a lie. I'm not the best mapper around... I think I have the basics down, but I'm really not that great. I know absolutely nothing about scripting... But writing. Yes, I think that's what I have some skill in. In addition, I'm a meticulous spellchecker (Everything I type- Be it instant messages, forum posts, or whatever, must have perfect spelling and grammer). I love creating backstories for characters, places and events - I feel that each and every one of my creations is alive in a way inside me - Almost like an alternate personna. Sometimes, it's almost like I'm not the one who's creating the character, but the character telling me what to create. As I play the character more and more, I discover things about that character that I never knew before.

I honestly look forward to being a part of this community. From what I've seen in the screenshots, it looks like this world truely is a labor of love. I hope that together with the rest of the members, we can breathe life into this world.

-Sincerely,
    Abyss
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

I hope that together with the rest of the members, we can breath life into this world.

You spelled 'breathe' wrong.

Kidding ... Welcome to Sundren, we're always happy to have new people on our forum and I thank you for the compliments. As I have said before, we are eager to show you guys our work and meet you on the server. But like you said, what we do is a labour of love.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Oh darn... So much for first impressions =P

*edits post*

And that's what I love about typing things... You can always go back and edit.
      Character(s)

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.

Comment

You can see why I manage the project, I nitpick at everything.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Harr harr, indeed. Always good to see new people.
          The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Welcome, Abyss.

Feel free to throw poo along with our mapper monkeys.

Comment

Welcome to the fold! I hope you find what you're looking for in our community.

--V
              -Harbinger of Justice

Death:"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Woman: "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little--"

Death: "Yes. As Practice. You have to start out learning to believe the little lies."

Woman: "So we can belive the big ones?"

Death: "Yes. Justice. Mercy. Duty. Things of that nature."

Comment

Good to see another person intersted in RPing in Sundren. The more we have the better it will be. I'm glad to see you found a place to settle down with.
                Wise men wonder while strong men die

Comment

Oh, yes, and I almost forgot... I should post my playing times.

I play from Thurs-Sunday almost every week.
                  Thurs-Fri - 4PM to 9PM PDT
                  Sat-Sun - 9AM-11AM, 1PM-8PM

I play sporadically... Sometimes I'll be playing something else, sometimes I'll be playing NWN2.
                  Character(s)

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus Mursadus View Post
                    You can see why I manage the project, I nitpick at everything.
                    You have no idea

Welcome to Sundren!
                    Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X