Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Looking forward to joining you guys. This is my second FR ORPG experience (did alfa for a while in NWN1) so I'm really rusty on my FR lore, but I hope to get up to speed soon enough!

I've submitted my application and hope to be in game with you guys fairly soon! The screenshots seem VERY pretty, and whats even better, this seems like a very heavy RP server which I love.

see you soon!
    Mithridan: Knight of the Mystic Fire
    Qasim al-Bhaelros: Stormlord of Talos

I hope you aren't an elf... I mean... Hello!
    Faerayorn Zargoth II - Nobleman, wizard and swordsman

Deth'amaendul Amastacia - Halberd weilding sun elven, sun elf hating warrior.

Comment

You know... for some reason, in every fantasy game I play, Human is my choice. I must be incredibly boring, but I like being the mundane human surrounded by all the exotic species, instead of one of the exotics themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiel View Post
        You know... for some reason, in every fantasy game I play, Human is my choice. I must be incredibly boring, but I like being the mundane human surrounded by all the exotic species, instead of one of the exotics themselves!
        /agree
        /disagree w/the boring
        Thom Grinwell: A man lost in the world and inside his own mind.
        ------------------------------------------------
        Avatar is a pretty good indication of what Thom looks like on a bad day.

Comment

Hiya
          Actually theres quiet a few humans here. All boring people! Be something different!

Comment

. . . Humans are not boring, lol. They are awesome!

Comment

Welcome and may you choose an interesting race such as Gnome or Dwarf
              Retired.

Comment

I have never been able to bring myself to playing a dwarf! It's just not my squat, bitter pot of tea!

Maybe elf... maybe. It's too bad the Half Elf guys look more like half-orc runts to me in NWN2.. thats about as interesting as I usually get

Comment

Working...
                X