Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hail, and well met...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail, and well met...

I found your site via the Neverwinter Vault and, well, here I am. I am an Old School PnP Player having played since AD&D 1st Edition back in the early 80's. (Yes, I am that old) I have been playing CRPG's since my old Commodore 64 (the Ultima Series, etc.) I have DM'd and played in many campigns and one-shots over the years. I am just starting to get into the 3.5 rules and I am currently playing and DMing in campaigns using the Fantasy Grounds virtual game table. My oldest daughter now reads my manuals and I am starting to teach her how to play.

So, how's that for an intro? I can't wait to check out the world, from what I have read, it looks to be pretty sweet. I typically play Rogue or Ranger types, but a gool 'ol fighter always works as well. I also tend to play True Neutral or Chaotic-Good /Chaotic-Neutral. Hope to see you all in the realm...

- Dog
    "She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up." - Metaphor Madness

Glad to have you with us Dogzilla, I'm sure you'll have plenty of interesting experiences once we go live. Don't feel alone either, there are a good number of people here who remember AD&D 1st Edition.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Welcome to Sundren, it's always good to see a new face around here!
      -Harbinger of Justice

Death:"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Woman: "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little--"

Death: "Yes. As Practice. You have to start out learning to believe the little lies."

Woman: "So we can belive the big ones?"

Death: "Yes. Justice. Mercy. Duty. Things of that nature."

Comment

Good to hear of others who've played ultima And welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard. The more people that we can get interested the better our world will be. Glad to have you.
          Wise men wonder while strong men die

Comment

And Greetings to you, too! Its always good to have veteran RP'ers!
            Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Man with all these veteren players around I feel like a total newb.
              The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Trust me, you have no room to talk

Newbie, -noun
                1. A person who is new, most likely referred as such in a video game.
                2. Maxx Powers
                Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Working...
                X