Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Seems I may have just found the perfect place to RP come December. I have been in search of a promising roleplay persistant world since shortly after release. Looks like everything about Sundren is right in line with my hopes and expectations. You have a wonderful site with what looks like a very solid community in the making. The screenshots and information that was posted looks very well thought out and overall I'm impressed with everything I've seen here.

Greetings to those making the module and greetings to those of you that I will be roleplaying with in the near future. I'm very glad that I found this place when I did.
    Wise men wonder while strong men die

Thanks for the compliments! We are all very excited to get in game and play with you guys. We're working hard to bring you an immsersive world that will offer quality a bar above any other PW out there.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X