Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello eveyone, I am obviosly new to the posting board. I still cant figure how to download and play the game.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Hello and welcome!

If you have Neverwinter Nights 2 and the two Expansions (Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir) you're good to go - simply join the server though multiplayer/direct connect (you can find the details at the top of this page) and the in game downloader will do the rest.

Just make sure you have about 2 Gig free memory on your C: drive (or whichever holds your "My Documents")
    sigpic
    Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

And also make sure to join the Red Blades when you get all sat, the best faction ever with the cool kids.

And be welcome
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Nah, make sure to join the Blackwood Company, you don't need to be super goody-goody to join us and you get to look and act all badass like
        My to-be toon:
        Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
        Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
        Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
        Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren.

If you have any problems downloading the files, please post here and you'll be helped. Hope to see you in-game.

Comment

Thanks I started playing today, Its my first time playing multiplayer. It looks great thanks for the help. Oh my character name is Veerin
            Active Characters
            Dorin Hammond- Scout
            "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
            Socrates
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks I downloaded and started playing, its my first time playing multiplayer and looks great. My characters name is Veerin. Hope to see you all.
              Active Characters
              Dorin Hammond- Scout
              Socrates
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jhickey View Post
                Thanks I downloaded and started playing, its my first time playing multiplayer and looks great. My characters name is Veerin. Hope to see you all.

Are you a Red Blade already?
                "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by Jhickey View Post
                  I hope to see Veerin in game soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X