Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings All

As ordered and as is traditional for communities of this sort, I am posting to say hello. I almost always have some smartass remark to make, but the drone of the vuvuzela over the weekend damaged the part of my brain responsible for said comments, so I guess you will only get the facts right now.

My RP history goes back as far as 1st Ed D&D and GammaWorld. Many games have come and gone since then. I have been RPing in NWN1&2 for the last six years or so. I really like the looks of what I've seen here at Sundren so far. I took my first PC out for a test play for the first time last night and some of the scenery you have is spectacular. I look forward to seeing more of what you have to offer and hopefully get some good story going.

I generally play US evenings (I'm in CDT.) Hope to see some of you in game. Keep your eye out for Sliver Steelthorn.

Welcome, and as always, ignore any of the things Lanemeyer says about the Red Blades.

Now, I'll have a shave, and a haircut if you'll be so nice!

Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Welcome.

Join the Colibrus Nation!

And Lane has been usurped.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Welcome.

Loves me some Gama World. *glances over at the shelf* Yep...still there amongst the D&D, V&V, and Rifts stuff
        Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
        Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
        Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
        Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
        Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
        Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
        "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

Hola!
          I got one leg missin'
          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
          Meet the Feebles

Comment

Hi and welcome, Barber!

Have already met Sliver in-game, as you know.

Comment

You see the power of advertising? I don't even need to mention the Red Blades anymore, people does that for me now

And welcome, join the Red Blades, you will just love it.
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Welcome
                Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Barber
                  but the drone of the vuvuzela over the weekend
                  I only watched one match so far, but the noise is still stuck in my head. I wish some clever sound person would make a filter to cut the droning out.
                  I got one leg missin'
                  How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                  Meet the Feebles

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
                    I only watched one match so far, but the noise is still stuck in my head. I wish some clever sound person would make a filter to cut the droning out.
                    What an excellent idea! A simple notch filter set to the frequency of those pesky horns would do the trick. Time to get onto Skysports and make the suggestion. . .

Only problem is, then we'd have been able to hear all of the folks from Oz weeping in the stands the other night! (Mach, please note: my team didn't even make it over there this time around!)

Back on topic, WELCOME!
                    I played the hell out of Gamma World, and 1st edition rocked my world. You're in good company here, matey.

Comment

Yarrr, Germany kicked Aussie butt

Aaaand welcome, fellow dinosaur.
                      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Originally posted by Verrath View Post
                        Yarrr, Germany kicked Aussie butt
                        Yep, we were always going to be outclassed, but your guys played a really tight game while ours were just floundering about like a bunch of lemmings on crack. It was painful to watch, truly.
                        I got one leg missin'
                        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                        X