Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unaccustomed as I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unaccustomed as I am

Never found much use for ooc postings, but it's illogical to be ic out of the game, and who/what ever "our" is asked me to start with my first post today. Here it is, two days late.

How much older is "Older"? If "Gygax" means anything to any of you....Gary was a board-gamer before computer games. He and I contested a game of Avalon Hill's Midway on my living room floor when he was still in the Air Force in San Antonio. I seem to recall that I won, but my memory has slipped occasionally with the years.

I am not new to rp games and I like where you makers and players have brought this one. Congratulations.

My own preference for playing "difficult" characters has resulted in hordes of low-level immemorable discards in multiple game worlds. Nul Niques is my latest candidate for mortality. One hopes we will meet ic.
    Older
    Glory may be fleeting
    but obscurity is forever

Greetings!

If you rubbed shoulders with the Gygax, then you shall be like a god to us. Er... either that or a heartily welcomed new member of the community =D

Machi
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Welcome to Sundren!

* passes you through Customs, so you are no longer Unaccustomed *
      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Welcome
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Older
          My own preference for playing "difficult" characters has resulted in hordes of low-level immemorable discards in multiple game worlds. Nul Niques is my latest candidate for mortality. One hopes we will meet ic.
          Well your sitting with the rest of us on that score! Welcome to Sundren!
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

Hello hello

Comment

Welcome aboard, guy.

Comment

Welcome hope to see you in game
                  LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Welcome. Sundren eats up more of my life then I wish to admit, much like my youth playing basic addition saving up for the advanced.

I personally love that you can spend all night interacting with others and feel fulfilled without lifting a blade or wand.

Hope you enjoy the community / world as much as the rest of us.

Nezzerscape
                    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                    Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                    Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                    Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Welcome
                      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Thanks to all of you who took your time to make me feel welcome. I wish I had met more of you IC!!
                        Older
                        Glory may be fleeting
                        but obscurity is forever

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
                          Thanks to all of you who took your time to make me feel welcome. I wish I had met more of you IC!!
                          Thats not a goodbye is it?
                          Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

I hope not...We like new victims..erm I mean new players!!
                            There is a fine line between genius and insanity.....I have replaced that line with a trout!!

Mara ...Red Knight Follower/ Member of the Red Blades

Yasia .....Red Wizard

Elizabeta .....Rogue

Lillith......Cleric/Wizard

Comment

Darn you Lane... scared off another one!

*looks to Mara* We need an new PR plan.
                              Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                              Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                              Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                              Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
                              X