Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well met friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well met friends

*Nods his head in greeting*

I'd love to start with the usual "Hi, i'm new" header, but i can't, you see i'm not new, i played briefly some years ago, never posted but RP'ed some, that was back not to long after obsidian hit us with NWN2 and before they graced us with expansion packs, like a fair few, i worshipped nwn1 and was originallu disappointed with its sequel, but i came back to try again three expansions later, i mean, thats fair right? Nwn1 waa never as awesome as it was until that gained three expansions and a bucket load of community help... So anyway, i came back, dotted aroumd a few servers thinking things have improve on some minor levels, until i arrived here, imitially disappointed, i'm only a year late to save my characters being sent to the abyss of a server wipe, so i start again, and it was wonderous!! Maybe my memory has gone or something but Sundren really has come around, absolute credit to the team here, this place is almost the NWN2 homeage i've waited so long for, alright i neen DM permissions to make the Cleric i am eager to make, my beloved Cyfier found himself unable to level, but waiting for the DM gave him plenty of time to look around, and i love it, what little i've seen. One thing i loved, and maybe its not a Sundren thing i don't know, but my first experience with a bench, in a park in Sundren city, laying back on a bench with my hands behind my head, soaking in the lush enviroment, i've played alot of games since my NWN1 years including mainstream MMO's like Lord of the rings Online, Age of conan, all Rp strict servers, but never in all those years and all those games, have i actually found myself jealous of one my characters, so i lay there for ages, undisturbed, i didn't feel compleded to run straight out to the nearest cave to gain some levels, or hunt down the next poor unfortunate soul to have endure my RP introduction to the world, i was content with just being on that bench. Awesome, happy days.

So, Hello, i'm Cyfier, or atleast thats the name of my wanna-be main character, i appear as Wayne27 but my name isn't wayne, long story short, never lend your newly brough games to your mates! I'm no newbie when it comes to RP and present myself with strict rules as such, my greatest pride is neutral characters, ok he has a backstory, but he arrives on the fence, its what happens to his in Roleplay thats decides if he becomes good or evil, lawful or chaotic, the peers the character gathers as he attempts to place his majer on the world ultimately make his fate, i love roleplay and i'll defend it till the death, its my little escape, my preferred reality, and as much as i love RP, i also love writing really long post just to say "Hello World"...

Hello world

Hello and welcome
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Welcome man, you really should join the Red Blades, best faction ever!
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Talk much?

I'll keep it short.

Hi! *waves*

FYI - Ignore Lane-"Red Blade salesman"-meyer, he's forgotten to take his meds...again.
        Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
        Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
        Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
        Originally posted by Machiavelli
        "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

If you are wanting to do something unique with your character, place a character request here. Make sure to check out our wiki for lore and rules.

And welcome to Sundren. I hope your stay is long.
          "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Yes, welcome to Sundren! I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun things to do in-game.

Take your time when considering all those faction join suggestions you'll get. There's no rush.

Comment

Thanks for the advice and welcomings people, guess i'm here for the long run, after experimenting with various characters and class's, i think my main is now West brennan, he seems to attract the most RP and is playable with the least amount of DM intervention.

Comment

Hey, welcome to the server!

Best advice: read up on all the different factions before you decide if you would like to join one. Most factions seem to have at least a few regular players..so whichever you join wont be lonely.

and of course, there is always the option to not join a faction
                UTC+8
                Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                X