Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya!

Hey everyone, I started playing here threeish weeks ago as a halfling named Xaayne Zek. I met a couple of you ingame, and I'll probably be playing here for a while.
    Xaayne Zek: The man with no name.

Hello from the tree wizard!
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Hiya, and welcome to Sundren.

Comment

Ello there, i've met you in game good to hear your going to stick around, thought of joining the legion? you get to smite bad guys . Oh and btw, welcome!
        Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Welcome.
          Good to hear that the first impression was a good one (cuz you thinking about sticking around). The staff and players are great. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

Nez

PS join a faction (preferably the Red Blades), they do add the the fun, but take your time and fine the one that's best for your toon.
          Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
          Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
          Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
          Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
          X