Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings to Sundren!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings to Sundren!

Hello people of Sundren, I am GoneAstrayGod, a new person to the server and the site in general. I've got plenty of years of experience, playing D&D and the like and I'm hoping for a fun time on the server!
    " I always know the Right Thing to say, after the Right Time to say it has passed."

Hello
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Welcome to Sundren! I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Comment

Thank you, is there a Direct Connect address I could get to lessen the lag a bit?
        " I always know the Right Thing to say, after the Right Time to say it has passed."

Comment

Hello GoneAstrayGod, I have to say that whoever you've got in charge at the moment is doing a lousy job. I mean no decent smitings since the old testiment! I suspect it's something to do with your PR team - Don't listen to them!

Well, unless it's true that the devil won the war in heaven and that the reason life as we know it feels like a hellish struggle, is because it is! Still, without his machinations I suppose we never would have discovered the power of thought, language and progress. Hey ho, you win some, you loose some.*

Umm... Got distracted there. Direct connect address is nwn.sundren.org

*This heresy is not to be taken seriously and is merely a mild amount of joshing based on a name. This DM is not responsible burnings incurred.
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

Hey, welcome to Sundren!

Im recently back from a long absence myself...but looks like the devs have been working hard in my absence! Some beautiful areas to explore once u make it past the Goblin caves
            UTC+8
            Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
            Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Welcome!

Make sure you smite the Red Blades! And join the Corps!
              Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
              Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
              Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
              Originally posted by Machiavelli
              "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Hey, welcome!

Don't mind Mike, he was born like that

And make sure to join the Red Blades, you will conquer all the glory of Sundren by doing that
                "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Ingore those Red blades. Become a bandit or a vagrant or an squid salesman or something

Welcome to Sundren!
                  Originally posted by roguethree
                  If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                  X