Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ello'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ello'

Hello all! i am new at the online role play thing. my brother(purg 69) force me at "gun point" to play...lol. It is fun and i have liked play'n....other then the fact that all my free time is now spent on a computer ...lol ......thank you all for the fun pass time.

Welcome to the forums, That cool guy!

See you in-game.

Comment

Welcome!

joined the legion yet?
      Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

welcome

join the Red Blades, we are few, but the bests
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Hello! and welcome to the server.

and

Originally posted by Lanemeyer
          join the Red Blades, we are few, but the bests at slacking off and doing nothing
          fixed.
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

but we are still the best
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Welcome! The Drunken Elves Society is waaayyy more fun, just ask for Ru'
              Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
              Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
              Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
              Originally posted by Machiavelli
              "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Mwhahaha

He joined the Corp De Grace.. Glad you got your internet working again bruder.

Comment

Dont join any faction; be a freelancer like the rest of us good guys!

Welcome to Sundren

Is Ru a drunken elf now? no more civil obligations? I best return to settle the score.
                  Originally posted by roguethree
                  If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

i am go'n to join the legion with my thrid and best dwarf......for if you are not a dwarf you are not cool.... : )

Comment

i just kid'n hins are cool to......

Comment

Originally posted by That cool guy View Post
                        i am go'n to join the legion with my thrid and best dwarf......for if you are not a dwarf you are not cool.... : )
                        Cool dwarves huh?
                        http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...876045,00.html

I always suspected that about the dwarf clans and their scary obsession with family.
                        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                        Sydney Smith.

Comment

You should read the article more closely, Doubtful.

their only other physical abnormality is their hair. It is light-colored, even in a dark-haired family. It is sparse and very fine (i.e., small diameter). It is brittle and never grows long enough for an Amish mother to braid a dwarf daughter's locks. Since the main features of this form of dwarfism are underdevelopment of cartilage and hair,
                          No proper hair, no proper beards. These are obviously from a different campaign setting. Are you sure this is canon for 3.5e?

Comment

I believe it's coming in for 4.5e - They removed female dwarf beards some time ago as part of a staged introduction.

I also understand that the default favoured class for dwarves will be switching to 'Alcoholic Tramp/Hobo' - This is being introduced to match up with their current stereotyping as homeless, scottish accented, super-strong beer drinkers.

Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                              This is being introduced to match up with their current stereotyping as homeless, scottish accented, super-strong beer drinkers.
                              Wait one moment there Doubtful. Are you saying they're NOT Scottish?
                              Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                              Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                              Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                              Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
                              X