Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hi, I'm new to playing NWN2 multi-player, I've tried a few other servers but still haven't found one I like. I have high hopes for this one though. Any ways, I've done some actual D&D playing so I picked up the game. Beat the original campaign and bought the expansions. Now I figured I'd give this server a go.

Good man!
    Welcome to Sundren, it tops any server I've played on previously by far.

Just, err.. Stay away from the Red Blades.
    Especially Lanemeyer.

Scary!
    "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Hey, don't listen to him, I am the coolest guy in this server, and the Red Blades are the coolest warriors in this server. You really should join them

Welcome by the way
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Bah! don't listen to any of them I'm the coolest here by far hehe and you should join the legion better than them all
        Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

welcome also
          Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Welcome to the server I hope you enjoy your stay!
            Everyone exept yourself is to blame, you say your not satified. Well okay... You can have it all. Everything you crave, money, pleasure wrapped in leather, fortune and fame. Just sell your soul

"I did not attend his funeral; but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved of it. " - Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome bud! Enjoy your stay, hope to see you In Game
              LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Working...
              X