Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello !

Hello everyone! im here only to tell that from im read in your forum, looks like this server is what i was looking for. im from brasil , and was trying to find one server with an good rp , with people that take it serious (with fun of course) . tryed in some other servers , but all i found was servers that call themself RolePlay servers but looks more like Action servers... sad , but true.

I was missing too much to role play , its about 2 years ago that i stoped to play nwn 1 in rp servers , i get tired of the nwn 1 engine and all the stuff and there was little free time for me becouse of work. Now i hope finally i find one place to call home to so many character i wish to create

There just one thing that make me worry about , my english is not much good i think ... so , i ask you guys to give me a chance to prove that my will to role play is greater than language problems!

Meet you all in game!

Best Regards!

Erick

Hello and welcome to Sundren! It's nice to know that we have more and more people wishing to play here, and it's especially nice that we have people from all over the world. Diversity is good!
    Keenan - who is she?

Comment

Moved to Greeting forum. Welcome!
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Woops , i did not see the greeting topic

Comment

Hello! I was having the same issue as you, lots of RP servers that weren't. Then I found Sundren and am happy to call it my new home. I hope you enjoy it just as much!
          From humble beginnings to tales of great
          It is yours to discover, your blood written fate...

Comment

Working...
          X