Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Hello I am just saying hi so I dont sneak up on ya.
    I will be playing as a Dwarven Bard named Brunor Sunshadow. If he gets approved, which I hope will be soon, I will do my best to be the best player I can be..... best....
    SUPER FUN PARTY TIME BRUNOR STYLE BABY!!

Current Characters...:

MEURO REYNOLDS: a fighter, yes... very a fighter.

BRUNOR SUNSHADOW: I dont even want to touch this one...

h?h? I wish you like to RP better RP you will more Ill like you
    Im a dwarf based on RP... just telling stories and things like that... a traveler and a drinker by profession... :P
    I hope we will have fun together in those mountain with our dwarven Ale and a couple of stories

Comment

Originally posted by purplemikey View Post
      h?h? I wish you like to RP better RP you will more Ill like you
      Im a dwarf based on RP... just telling stories and things like that... a traveler and a drinker by profession... :P
      I hope we will have fun together in those mountain with our dwarven Ale and a couple of stories

*Kills all the smileys in the thread, and replaces it with sad faces.* There, all better.

Comment

Yeah I like to role play, especially if others around me are also.

Current Characters...:

Comment

Talk about getting off on the wrong foot.

So far I annoyed one of the adminstrators by spamming in my character submission thread. I did not know that was against the rules and I apologize for my ignorance. His job is hard enough without me messing around. I am an awful awful person *runs off in tears*
          I read Saulus' Dev Journal and I would like to thank him for putting up with some people even though he has so much to do.

P.S http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...comment_page=2

Current Characters...:

Comment

undead steak don't you like my smileys?
            after all... I just like dwarves with good RP
            sad smileys is not appropriate for the thread because this small dwarf will be my friend after all :P well... I hope he will not be my enemy... except if our caracter have two completly different personnality... and anyway... Have fun
            and a sad smiley for my friend h?h

Comment

Dwarf Powah!

Current Characters...:

Comment

don't you like my beard? or my powerfull arms? or is it my height?
                just kidding :P will you be a fighter dwarf? :P
                Join my Army for free BEER! (I dont have any army... I dont want to fight... and I dont have beer... So eum... forget it :P)
                but I have cookies
                chocolate cookies... always good... did by ma dwarven gramma
                Last edited by purplemikey; 03-22-2007, 01:14 AM. Reason: I wanna add something :)

Comment

Cookies.

Yes... everybody likes cookies....

Current Characters...:

Comment

Bards are really a lot of fun to have around if played out right. Good luck on your approval.
                    Perigo Teal, Rogue Assassin.
                    Genji, The happy go lucky Gnome.
                    Giladel of the house of Ravencrest.

IT GOES 40 MINUTES, but not seconds. Draw off by the pillar of fail!

Comment

*chalks up another day on an imaginary jail cell wall*

Current Characters...:

Comment

Well I made another character description in my already made character description of Brunor Sunshadow in hopes of it being accepted instead, for I know about Alot more about him for he actually has a history unlike Brunor Sunshadow xD.

Basically here it is.

Character name: Meuro Reynolds

Race: Human

Class: Fighter

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Deity: Tempus

Description: *points downward*

Starting Stats
                        STR: 16
                        DEX: 10
                        CON: 16
                        INT: 14
                        WIS: 10
                        CHA: 10
                        Height: 5,6
                        He uses heavy armour.
                        His preferred weapon is the Halberd.
                        Dark blond hair, blue eyes, lighter coloured skin.

Being Human he has a natural curiosity about the world around him.
                        Meuro is known to be reckless in combat, such as charging the enemy even though it could prove fatal. But he is no gung-hoe hero, such as if he was approached by a dragon or anything else that is huge and scary, he would take advantage of any chance to flee from it. Meuro has a general dislike for guards and sentries which is further explained in his history, but one of the reasons is that they stand about like statues. He likes to be thought of as a Mercenary

History: Meuro's father was unfaithful for he had many... well... mistresses... and well.. had many children. Meuro grew up in an orphanage with his brother named Philip Reynolds. During that time as a child he and the other children would pretend to be mighty heroes and express dreams of becoming something great. When Meuro got older he and his brother would go about town and help the locals with almost any chore and learned much though doing so. When Meuro turned 18 he and his brother seemed to go their separate ways such as Meuro signing up the local brigade of militia men while Philip left the town with the strangest idea that he was some sort of God incarnate. Two years went by as Meuro learned about combat and strategy, he soon had his first assignment as part of a group of other soldiers. He and the others were ment to put down a local goblin uprising, their temporary stronghold was an old library of sorts. Meuro's job was to interrogate the goblins who were taken prisoner.. but to Meuro's surprise there were non to interrogate for they were all obviously killed. While Meuro was waiting for a chance to interrogate any of the goblins he would take time to read some of the books in the library under a dim candle light. He learned much about crafting weapons and armour and some general lore about weapons and other type of items. Getting bored of this life of soldering he decided he would become a mercenary to be able to travel the land and see the world. He found he was contracted into protecting a caravan and were it goes... he follows... and the rest is history in the making.

Current Characters...:

Comment

Looks good.. You know where to submit it. There's an application form to make it easier.
                          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hells Yea! more dwarves = more fun, meet the gang at the four lanterns...they make a mean strong Dwarvish Ale.
                            Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Haha I remember that night I was blackbeard and I headbutted the elf over the counter and then all the other dwarves started doing it and even the elf tried and fell on his arse.... oi.. Dwarves are cool.
                              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X