Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey there Sundren...iens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there Sundren...iens?

I'm Shane, new here and looking forward to trying out this server. I've played several NWN1 persisten rp worlds and enjoyed it. I've also got a character doing decent on The Frontier -- another NWN2 rp pw.

Anyways, I wanted to make a Ranger char, and instead of living 2 lives on the same pw, i decided to make the ranger here so that it's new a fresh. I'm impressed with the website and forum and such and am awaiting character acceptance now.

I'll be a wood elf ranger named Daedhor. Hope to see you all in game.

*tips his hat*

Shane

Hey there. Good to see another... *does a double take* Oh, the Frontier. Well, in that case, my generic greeting to you is "Join the club."

On a nicer note, it's good to see you've picked Sundren to be your... Uhh, I was going to say "Home", but it's probably something more like a timeshare... Anyways, enough rambling. Welcome.
    *shuts himself up*
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

lol, sundreniens.. Hi there, we are evil self centered selfish cruel people that come from mars! Well, atleast I am. Mars. Yes, bow down to mars. They gots cable there!

Comment

Whoa! They have cable on mars? Count me in!

Gah, taking a while for my character submission to be looked at. Anyone know how long this generally takes?

Shane

Comment

I spent three days plowing through the monsters of Mars and then afterwards, Hell, and not once did I find a cable tv.

Doom 3 ftw.

Anyhow, welcome!
          Jaythen Auraya, wandering healer and herbalist. Also sligthly mad.

Comment

augh, you must have missed it. Gotta ask them space aliens for directions, but they tend to just eat you up instead.

Comment

Working...
            X