Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi all, my name is Rasmus.

I'm not completely new to NWN, I played NWN1 long ago, and now some friends of mine and I got the urge to play again.

We were looking to play with some nice people, and sundren seemed like the right place to be.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and that I'm looking forward to meeting you online.

/Rasmus

Sweet, one of Asgir's workmates perhaps?
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the paradise that is Sundren!

Comment

Yes exactly.

Thank you very much, see you in game.

/Rasmus

Comment

Hey! Welcome!

And you really should join the Red Blades and conquer all the honor and glory of Sundren

Is Rasmus a common name from Denmark? I once knew a Rasmus from there that spent 1 month in my home, after my bro spent 1 month in his's

I met some good folks from there. Good folks
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

I would give you rep for your shameless self promotion Lane but Ive buffed you out with all your other 'Join the Blades' threads

*edit* What the hell, how rude was I?! Welcome to Sundren!
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
            *edit* What the hell, how rude was I?! Welcome to Sundren!
            un freaking believeble how someone can be rude these days!!

I can't buff you anymore for some time, but I always give friendly free rep around :P
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Welcome.

Lots of my old nwn1 buddies were from your neck of the woods. Great bunch of guys.
              Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
              Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
              Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
              Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
              Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
              Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
              "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

Rasmus is a pretty common name in Denmark, a quick search reveals that there's definately more that a thousand Rasmus' in DK.

Thank you all for your nice velcomes.

/R

Comment

finally your on the forums

me and xadion and Beaverhausen are work mates

Originally posted by Lanemeyer View Post
                  Hey! Welcome!

And you really should join the Red Blades and conquer all the honor and glory of Sundren

Is Rasmus a common name from Denmark? I once knew a Rasmus from there that spent 1 month in my home, after my bro spent 1 month in his's

I met some good folks from there. Good folks
                  hahahaha Lanemeyer,,, speed inviting people

Kittens = Dog food!!!

Comment

Welcome Rasmus to Sundren. Please hand your soul over to one of our fine demon....DMs

Lane is so desperate for quantity she can't match quality. >.>
                    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                    -General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
                    X