Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi My name is Travis. I am not new to NwN, I usualy play NwN1 on the arelith roleplay server. I recently got NwN2 and am looking for a good rp server. I Have tried to log onto to Sundren, but it always says i am missing an expansion. I have NwN 2 gold edition with the MOTB expansion.
    I have no idea what is wrong if you could post an awnser to me i would be greatfull. I hope to see you all soon on the server. And again hello and happy gaming.

Welcome.

There are two expansions for NWN2, and as the server name states we require MoTB + SoZ in order to play.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Howdy!
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Welcome, join the Red Blades and Sundren will bow before you
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Once you get storm of zehir you are good to go I think!

Welcome to Sundren. there is some brilliant people here and some very swish custom content any purist will appreciate! (OMG MYSTIC THEURGE!)
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
          X