Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

Hi everyone my name is Terje

I used to play Neverwinter nights back in the day on a dragonlance themed server.

me and some friends are looking for a PW to play on and we found this server and it looked interesting..

i can see i have alot to read up on.. and i will do that as soon as i get off from work.

Kittens = Dog food!!!

Hey hey!

welcome to the wonderful world of Sundren, it's worth visiting and we hope you like it.

Don't listen to anything good about the Red Blades though - Secretly, they murder kittens.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

This guy is evil ! He will bring the realm to it's knees!
      He's my buddy by the way

Comment

Don't listen to Doubtful, the Red Blades are awesome, and you really should join them with your friends, and all Sundren will bow before you *grins evily*

Welcome by the way
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
          Hey hey!

welcome to the wonderful world of Sundren, it's worth visiting and we hope you like it.

Don't listen to anything good about the Red Blades though - Secretly, they murder kittens.
          The Red Blades sounds like a fun group of people.. hehe

Kittens = Dog food!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanemeyer View Post
            Don't listen to Doubtful, the Red Blades are awesome, and you really should join them with your friends, and all Sundren will bow before you *grins evily*

Welcome by the way
            Well me and Xadion are still reading up on everything..but as my friend "Xadion" said... i am evil

Kittens = Dog food!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asgir View Post
              Well me and Xadion are still reading up on everything..but as my friend "Xadion" said... i am evil
              then turn neutral but keep lawful
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by Lanemeyer View Post
                then turn neutral but keep lawful
                that doesnt fit me... i walk an evil path

Kittens = Dog food!!!

Comment

Go Lawful Evil, the Red Blades could do with that kind of influence, they're turning pink, rather than red, as it stands.
                  It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

The scared figure turned and broke a sinister smile... "Don't worry, I'll be his moral compas..." - Crael Feldon, Cleric of Bane.

Comment

Originally posted by Xadion View Post
                      The scared figure turned and broke a sinister smile... "Don't worry, I'll be his moral compas..." - Crael Feldon, Cleric of Bane.
                      well said my friend...

Kittens = Dog food!!!

Comment

Join the Banites of the Black Hand...They throw parties every night..

Comment

Working...
                        X