Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello all

I began my travel at Sundren last night, and already at the first view of the server did i found it very nicely made.

I haven't had the honor to rolepay with alot of diffrent people in there, but i'm really looking forward for it alot, since it feels like a very dedicated server to have some great roleplay on

I play the character named Neliá Nirutram.

Just to give the others of you a little informations about me, Since most people can find flaw's in my spelling, then it's because my native language is Danish. So please don't hesitate to ask me about what i mean ingame, or at the forum. And please don't be afraid to correct me if i'm spelling a word wrong alot of times, or just very wrongly.

I hope that the many following days will make me meet more people in the areas of sundren, and that i'll find it my new nwn2 home.

So to conclude, I hope to see you IG!

~vimby81
    Neliá Nirturam

Aka.

Vimby81

Welcome to Sundren and don't worry much about the spelling, some of us mispell many things and Englis "is" our native language :P
    /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
    Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
    Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

I'll remember that KimKandor xD
      Neliá Nirturam

Aka.

Vimby81

Comment

Hewo and welcome! I am new aswell and can tell you the people are very welcoming. Hope to see you IG
        Cecania Coraline: Paladin of Helm
        Equilibria: Balance in all things

Comment

Welcome Montymus and I look forward to seeing you in game...ohh yeah and KimKandor...you spelt English wrong LOL
          "That which you cannot interdict, you incapacitate."
          Andrew Vachss

Comment

Welcome

Join the Red Blades for all the honor and glory

Don't listen to those who speak bad stuff of us
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Welcome
              "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
              -Bill Maher

Comment

Welcome to Sundren. And don't worry too much, we have many non-native English speakers on the server. In fact most of them are American, and they don't get much worse at using my language that that!
                Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Welcome to the server, make yourself at home, and remember to leave your sanity a the drop off point. Otherwise you'll lose it while you're here.

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
                  Welcome to Sundren. And don't worry too much, we have many non-native English speakers on the server. In fact most of them are American, and they don't get much worse at using my language that that!
                  Not our fault you sissies don't know how to speak your own language..or hold off the Germans for that matter.
                  Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                  Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                  -General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
                  X