Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hewo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hewo!

First of, Hi!

I have been IG for a day or two now and I have supreme fun an honor to RP with the most of you. I play the character named Cecania Coraline.
    Alright, to talk about my travel of NWN2... I have been around from nearly the beggining and have been raging PWs for a good while! I have found a few servers to my liking but I am picky. Now, where I made my arrival here in Sundren I went 'wowzors, this is fun.' and continued playing! I see myself sticking around here for a gooooood while and am excited to see whats to come and the RP to see!
    A bit about me... well, I love drawing and have plans to perhaps make it my future carrier. Otherwise I am a NWN2 junky and spend most my time on it (If I am not hardcore studying for exams.)

So to conclude, I hope to see you IG!

~Cecy
    Cecania Coraline: Paladin of Helm
    Equilibria: Balance in all things

Welcome
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Spoke to you in brief at the Post, great to have you with us.
      "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Welcome. Leave your sanity at the door and don't touch any of those weird squishy pods over there. They're for .... umm... Just don't touch.
        sigpic
        Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

What if you do not possess this thing you call... sanity? ;_;
          Cecania Coraline: Paladin of Helm
          Equilibria: Balance in all things

Comment

Then you will meet a lot of like minded people here...
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Zilvai View Post
              What if you do not possess this thing you call... sanity? ;_;

woooooooooooo.

*pause*

Welcome to Sundren .
              Originally posted by ThePaganKing
              So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Sanity is overrated...

and subjective...

and boring

Madness reigns (in the hall of the mountain king...for those old school metal heads out there :P ).

Welcome and enjoy the place. It's quite fun here.
                Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
                Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
                Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
                Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
                Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
                Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
                "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

Welcome.

You are a good RPer, some of my chars already met yours
                  "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Had much fun with you so far, stick around it should only get better.
                    /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
                    Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
                    Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

Welcome to Sundren! *starts to sing the obligatory lines from Hotel California*
                      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

*grins* Already Smited you once, guess I could stand to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                        X