Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI

Hi everyone,

Played on and off NWN2 several times before, and NWN1 too. I am very rusty and english is not my language.

Really liked the professional look of this whole place, and am looking forward to have some fun with you all.

*waves*

welcome to Sundren.

Comment

Assuming no spell check involved I'd say you type better than most native English speakers that I know - including myself.

Welcome to Sundren mate - enjoy your stay!
      The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

no worries, most people are cool about the language thing and just roll with typos. just don't trust those legion people. they are cruel and make orcs carry around papers that they can't read, just for giggles. oh, and WELCOME to the server!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

cruel and make orcs carry around papers that they can't read, just for giggles <---- soooo true..

But welcome!! Have fun and worship bane we will make you happy.
          "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
          The power of the hunt.

Comment

Welcome, and if it makes you feel better i played a character who could barely even speak common/english and it worked fine
            My to-be toon:
            Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
            Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
            Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
            Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren!

And if English is a second or third language, be a Talosian! You just need to know these key lines:

"i'll kill you."

and:

*laughs*

and, as an option:

"That Kaizen is one charming and dashing fella."

Very simple, very effective.
              Originally posted by ThePaganKing
              So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaizen View Post
                Welcome to Sundren!

And if English is a second or third language, be a Talosian! You just need to know these key lines:

"i'll kill you."

and:

*laughs*

and, as an option:

"That Kaizen is one charming and dashing fella."

Very simple, very effective.
                Not that you would ever plug your PC in a greetings post of course, eh Kaizen?

Welcome to the server!
                Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

By your forum name, I take that you are brazilian? If I am right, then you are not alone

Remember to read about the Red Blades on Wiki and join them, so you will have all the honor and glory in Sundren for sure!!

Welcome!
                  "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

thanks all for the welcomes!

Nope, not brazilian, but portuguese. I wish I was right now, and just enjoy the summer time, and some warm weather.

My name comes from my favorite cakes.

Enjoying very much my stay here, so far, everything looks so great and well done, and found some great rpers!

So great they put me to shame. Have to get better at it.

Or play an illeterate mute Half-Orcess instead :P.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren, dont worry bout your RP.. I've been scraping the barrel for years and they still hav'nt put me in the stocks yet

I have some potuguese friends. They are the best at making coffee btw; Dont know how but its the truth!
                      Originally posted by roguethree
                      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X