Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ello!

Hello all, figured I'd introduce myself a little... even though I'll only be IG between large gaps of time.

I've been playing NWN for ages... started with NWN1 (dont remember how long ago) and been playing NWN2 for about 3 years. I've been told good things about this server and know a few players that have came here.

For those of you who i have not met HELLO!

And for those of you i know, you have a week to run before i log in.
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Welcome!

*Starts running, then gets distracted by a large cask of rum...and toasts the Red Blades several times before coming to his senses and forgets why he was running...*
    Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
    Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
    Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
    Originally posted by Machiavelli
    "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

If the Red Blades are what i think they are (Red Knight followers) then you probably wont want me
      My to-be toon:

My tomb of old toons:
      Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
      Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
      Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Comment

Originally posted by AsuraKing View Post
        If the Red Blades are what i think they are (Red Knight followers) then you probably wont want me
        Can I be your friend?

Welcome to Sundren!
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Howdy, Asura. Glad to see another BA on the forums/server. I'll keep an eye out for you in game.
          Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
          Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
          Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
          Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
          Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
          Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
          "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
            Can I be your friend?
            Depends... actually... SURE

And heya Bedlam
            Last edited by AsuraKing; 11-15-2009, 02:37 PM.
            My to-be toon:

My tomb of old toons:

Comment

Originally posted by AsuraKing View Post
              Wow, Lane was denied before he even had a chance to try to recruit! Ouch!
              Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
              Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
              Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
              Originally posted by Machiavelli
              "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

*points to the link in his sig.* A group of Red Knighters wont want him :P
                My to-be toon:

My tomb of old toons:

Comment

Working...
                X