Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and salutations

Hi, my name is Illway, and I'm a nerd.

*Crowd, in unison: Hi Illway.*

Um, let's see. I rolled my first dice when I was 9, and I really haven't been clean since. I started with the amazing Dragon Quest board game, where you used the same board for the 3 different levels of the game, only with the doors moving. It was me and my brother, with my mom running the game. When we got through all three levels and found the magic sword (or whatever it was), we both turned to my mom and asked, "What now? Can we leave the dungeon." She just turned the books around and said, "That's up to you."

Since then, I've played a variety of RPGs, both pen and paper as well as the more digitally-oriented. I walked away from them for a while, because life was just too busy for it. But now I'm balancing things a little better, and just recently started trying to parcel a few hours of gaming here and there back into my week. I really like the thought of doing it in a game where my actions actually make a difference, and storylines might be a little more nuanced than "Bring me 20 pig skins!"

Anyway, I'm looking forward to exploring Sundren.
    Which way? The Ill Way.

Hello
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

heh yer mom was yer first dm.. not many can say that!

Comment

Damn, I so wanted to be you! I started with the Hero Quest, then I played Dragon Quest as well when a friend took it to school, then many others, but D&D is my passion

Hey, Join the Red Blades and conquer all the glory and honor of Sundren! Yay!

Welcome by the way.

*pats RPMike* Don't worry, the Corsairs are good too, except they don't have thair captain *laughs*
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
        X