Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey-

Hey! I'm new to Sundren, and to RPing in general, and my first few days on Sundren have been a blast.

I was a little hesitant at first, but after enough pressure from my geeky, dopey dad, I gave it a try (hey it's college - experimenting wheres its at).

And I have to admit, I shoud've tried a loooong time ago.

So I hope to meet more of you people in game.
    Originally posted by ThePaganKing
    So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Hey!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Sundren, glad to see you've been enjoying it so far!

I'll get it in before the others do: Don't worry about the Red Blades - Moral (and physical) flexibility is what all the cool kids want.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Hey there. Looking forward to meet you in-game as well

Mithrilia Somadis - The Heart of Mithril

Comment

Welcome to the geek club
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
          I'll get it in before the others do: Don't worry about the Red Blades - Moral (and physical) flexibility is what all the cool kids want.
          Not fair!!

Hey, DMs are known to be evil, don't listen to it! You really should join the Red Blades to conquer honor and glory! Yay!

*runs to hide from the DMs*

Oh, welcome by the way
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Considering you're new you're doing a great job! Keep it up. The world needs more people who run around laughing maniacally
            UTC+8
            Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
            Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Welcome! hope you have as much fun here as i have. As for a faction to join, Banites ftw :P
              LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Nooo don't join the Banites. I've heard they do nasty things with dead people. Y'all know what I'm talkin about......
                UTC+8
                Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

No, there will be no banites for me. Or anything organized and structured like that. I just hit the point of no return.
                  Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                  So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Those are actually the Velsharoonites, Thaelis. The old necropolis used to have undead courtesans on the second level.
                    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I remember the undead courtesans. They were HOT! lol
                      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Working...
                      X