Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Hey, I haven't played on Sundren for a good year but I finally got around to getting SoZ and am looking forward to coming back online. Best server I ever played on!! (and I tried many....)

If anyone plays in evenings and has a low level character and wants to pre-form a party, give me a shout! I am in Perth (GMT +8)
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Welcome back, and join the Red Blades

*gives challenging look over the room*
    Last edited by Lanemeyer; 10-28-2009, 12:17 PM.
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Welcome back thaelis! And ignore Lane, he's a little over zealous.

*casts a glance Lane's way, rolls his eyes, and throws his hands up* For the love of Sune!
      Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
      Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
      Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
      Originally posted by Machiavelli
      "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

*walks off frustrated as the intimidate roll has failed*
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Oh dear. Nother Aussie. Hide the Vegemite!

Welcome back.
          sigpic
          Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis
            Hey, I haven't played on Sundren for a good year but I finally got around to getting SoZ and am looking forward to coming back online. Best server I ever played on!! (and I tried many....)

If anyone plays in evenings and has a low level character and wants to pre-form a party, give me a shout! I am in Perth (GMT +8)
            Nice to meet ya! I usually get on when I get home from work (around 1am CST aka about 3pm your time).

If you're up for gaming sometime lemme know! I have a 4th lvl Wiz that could always use a meat shield. =D

Comment

Sorry, not in Hawaii (GMT -10) anymore. I play fairly late so I might be able to catch you when you get on. Welcome back.

Lane...what are we going to do with you. Especially since Andy has such a stick up her butt. Geeze arresting a Dwarf for being a Dwarf...
              Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
              Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
              -General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by DM_Equinox View Post
                Oh dear. Nother Aussie. Hide the Vegemite!

Welcome back.
                I forgot to mention, I will be playing a ranger who prefers to be known as a "Bush Ranger" and whose animal companion is giant rodent-like creature.

*rolls eyes*

Good to see theres some..err..friendly faction recruitment going on too. No intimidation or such... *pictures being offered join or die ultimatum immediately after character creation*

Forrest of death, its been far too long my old friend
                UTC+8
                Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                X