Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and Salutations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Salutations!

I'd just like to say..I was hesitant to try and play here. After playing overly restrictive servers (no prestige classes allowed without DM aprroval)..too nonrestrictive..(everyone was a drow or assimar!). Bad bad RP...PC's basically allowed to be gods and backed up by DM slaying of any assasin even if they were succesful (this didn't happen to me but I heard about it). Pc's running by to farm without so much as a nod in passing...etc etc. I had just logged on to try it, not really expecting anything when as I was looking for the library I ran into a certain merchant alchemist and had over a hour of RP with the very first PC I met. What can I say, I was impressed

Yep.. Welcome to Sundren! It gets even better the longer you stay.
    And it's not because of the drugs the DMs slip into your coffee that no one knows about.
    "Remember, the community loves you. Probably." - Sundren Tips

Comment

Ive seen all the servers you talk about. Sundren is a breath of fresh air and its really nice when your low level; so much that you miss it when you reach the hallowed heights of epicness!

Welcome to Sundren! feel free to PM for advice
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

its good to see a new face joinign the hord
        EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Yes,Sundren is one of the best PWs out there...I say this because of my experiences at many other servers that I have played as a PC and also was a DM..I realized how easy it is to take a good thing for granted.

Enjoy your time here and hope to see you in-game soon!!

Comment

As a long time RPer over many years I was very fortunate to discover on my first try an excellent server, when it closed I had hard times finding anything I felt was even close.

Now since coming here I feel Sundren surpasses something I felt impossible to surpass. The players and DMs here are superb, most anything you can imagine you'd like to RP is possible with willing PCs and DMs to participate most times.

Do have fun and enjoy yourself.
            /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
            Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
            Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

Welcome!

I have tried a few PW's, even after joining Sundren (although it was my first!), and none of them came close. Well, one did but, a bad DM experience ruined it for me. (And I'm an easy going guy and this is only a game, regardless of what some of you think , so that just tells you how bad the issue was!)

Sundren rocks! The Sundren Team Rocks! But Lane Sucks! (just kiddin' Lane, you Rock too. )

Originally posted by Vala Rift View Post
              And it's not because of the drugs the DMs slip into your coffee that no one knows about.
              *Starts buying up coffee everywhere he can*
              Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
              Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
              Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
              Originally posted by Machiavelli
              "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Working...
              X