Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly coming to Sundren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly coming to Sundren

Right now going and reading over the boards. So far I like the community and what I am seeing in the game style. I just have a few questions. I have played all the MMO's that are out there(DAOC,Warhammer,WoW,Aion). I decided I need a break from the MMO style. I grew up playing tabletop DnD. I cant find any games going on so I thought I would play NwN2 and join a PW. I was wondering if and how a PW would compare to MMO's if at all. Also I would like to play a Ranger/rogue combo that will eventually turn into an Assassin and possibly a ngihtmask or Shaodow Thief of Amn if you have those in this world setting.

1: Compared to WoW sundren is more about roleplaying and problem solving than bashing although you can satiate a need for creature slaying if you wish but its not compulsory.

2: Yes shadow thieves are present but very rare and it would be a great path to take! I dont believe we have an active one among us (although a good one would never be found even if we did).

*edit* Sorry, Welcom to Sundren!
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I am all about roleplaying and actually having to think instead of mindless grinding that WoW and well now Aion is.

Comment

Originally posted by aeeolag View Post
        I am all about roleplaying and actually having to think instead of mindless grinding that WoW and well now Aion is.
        Sundren is your new home
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Don't forget to check out the wiki ..... http://wiki.sundren.org
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

and welcome
            EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

If you are looking for roleplay and actually developing a character(personality,background,and future) this is the place for you..We Welcome you and enjoy your stay!!

Comment

Bahh, nobody RPs here, it's all a ruse, don't believe a word of it.

Oh and welcome to the clan.

(Beats Lane to the punch) Join the Red Blades.
                /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
                Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
                Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

we have ONE active shadow thief......but she plays that specific char very seldom......been trying to recruit her over to Syne's side......*shakes her fist* dam the resistant ones

Love Syne
                  All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
                  Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
                  Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
                  Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
                  Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
                  Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
                  Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

I am still learning the local geo area and people in game. Who would I talk to or how would I go about in game to learn and find out about the clans. I read the wiki site already for the descriptions of the clans.

Comment

A lot of times, doing a search on a specific faction will turn up RP posts that you may be able to use to grant in game knowledge to your character. A recent example is a post I made earlier (Sestra Corsair Publication).

Since this is something my character could have come across in everyday RP, and gives the location of the faction HQ - I think it reasonable to assume I have enough to information to /tell Cirion *Vala has entered the Corsair HQ seeking information on joining the faction*

Scripted RP encounteres, in my opinion, are acceptable as long as they remain within reason... Though, my opinion may be wrong.

If you're unable to get information about factions from PCs in-game.. Try searching for posters and the like in the Rumors/RolePlay forums.
                      "Remember, the community loves you. Probably." - Sundren Tips

Comment

Come on in, the undead will welcome another meal I'm sure!

Truly a great PW for RP and other non-sense!

Originally posted by KimKandor View Post
                        (Beats Lane to the punch) Join the Red Blades.
                        *Punches Kim... and beats Lane* Blades are for ice skates! And Red ones are worse!
                        Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
                        Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
                        Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
                        Originally posted by Machiavelli
                        "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Working...
                        X