Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Don't listen to them, the Red Blades is the most honored and worthy organization

And if you join them, you will have the great honor to be led by Andy
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

*coughs* and if you don't you get the honor of being hunted by the maniacal woman. but if you do go blades be prepared to be hunted as well........*nods* then looks towards Uri......isn't it blade season yet?

Love,
      Syne
      All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
      Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
      Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
      Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
      Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
      Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
      Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

Greetings

Hello to everyone. I would like to start playing asap. I do not know how to go about finding and joining a "campaign" and any help/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Greyghost

Comment

Just do what you want, really. Read up on the lore a little bit in the wiki, think of a class you'd enjoy playing then think of a cool concept for it. You don't have to join a faction to enjoy the server, but it usually helps in the ways of getting DM involvement and RP.
          Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
          "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

As Gamling said; pick a class then make a concept!

that being said the Shadow Thieves & Harpers are certainly lacking members That of course being an assumption because you never know ICly who they are anyway..
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Shush. Let him pick for him self. *Wags finger*
              Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
              "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Working...
              X