Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well hello there! =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello there! =)

As you can see by my forum registration date, I am not exactly a new player here. However, since it has been well over two years since I have actively played, I am "new" for all intents and purposes. Sundren has definitely changed from how I remember it! I barely recognized Port Avanthyr, but I loved the new (to me) look. I literally squealed with delight when I saw the weather system say that fog was forming - and then fog effects actually formed!

I had a marvelous time when I returned last night, and my RP partner (he plays my character's husband) and I plan to stay, explore, and (hopefully!) get involved with some plots and stories. I also hope to provide some entertainment around the campfires or within the taverns; my character loves to perform songs and stories!

See you folks IC!
    Keenan - who is she?

Welcome back

Join the Red Blades!! We need a bard :P

*shows tongue at ToN and RPMike*
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Yes Welcome back! Join whatever faction you wish - or none at all...

* Makes shape of an "L" with fingers on forehead towards Lanemeyer *
      Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
      Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
      Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
      Originally posted by Machiavelli
      "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Welcome....

ps, the Red Blades are a bunch of hooligans and mercinaries and they beat up old ladies! * nod nod *, join the puppy cuddling Triumvirate!
        Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
        Cybil Gelley (Retired)
        Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Baragorn ain't no puppy cuddler!

He's a kitty cuddler.

Also, look forward to seeing you in game, Vanilla!

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
            ps, the Red Blades are a bunch of hooligans and mercinaries and they beat up old ladies! * nod nod *, join the puppy cuddling Triumvirate!
            Just cuz Cybil is a which who should burn alive!!

Originally posted by RPMike17 View Post
            * Makes shape of an "L" with fingers on forehead towards Lanemeyer *
            That was cruel
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
              Welcome....

Damn I knew my evil bastard joined the wrong guild...shaking down local merchants, robbing folks on the street is nice. yet to have him beat up an old lady. *starts looking to sign up*
              blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
              Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
              I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

lol nubs thayans ftw lozzers
                Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Working...
                X