Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hello to all my old companions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hello to all my old companions.

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. It has been a long while since I had the pleasure to loose myself in Sundren, but I have fond memories of my time spent there. Hope you all are doing well
    Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Hey Homie!
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Good god, how many old faces am I going to see in one day?

Good to see you, Cadmus
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Wow. Haven't seen that forum account in a millennium. It's good to hear from you again. I'm afraid Nulinus hasn't been around much at all. He's kind of shelved as I've taken the path of the villain, or anti-hero.
        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Ew. Cadmus.
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Can Kangleton say Ew. again without being banned for spam posting?

Welcome! (back)
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

holy shit its cadmus, im ganna have too get dagorn back out
              Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Working...
              X