Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

So I just finished Storm of Zehir and OC and thought it might be time to check out the online community.

Had some troubles registering, and now have some troubles downloading hakpaks "sundrenarmor2.hak downloaded successfully but could not be verified, please contact admin" im about to get on irc to ask about it.

What sort of players is the community leaning towards? More powerbuilders/pvpers, more role players? Im interested to find a good community to play.

Anyone know when SoZ content will be included?

Greetings!

Not sure about the technical issue I'm afraid, but I can answer your other questions! This server is very much a Roleplaying one, rather than being focused around powerbuilding (there's info on the wiki about this stuff). As for SoZ, the content is already in, and MotB is also needed to play on Sundren.
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Try deleting the file in question and allowing it to redownload.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

welcome

join the Red Blades ;P
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Will Lane ever stop his shameless faction promotion lol!

Welcome 0utlyer
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Greetings , and welcome

The Red Blades are full of themselves and will fall...Beware...Mwhahah
            Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Welcome!

*Begins picketing the Red Blade Barracks*
              Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
              Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
              Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
              Originally posted by Machiavelli
              "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

Working...
              X