Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toodle Pip from the Land of tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toodle Pip from the Land of tea

Greetings everyone

Im an avid age old NwN player and rpgs in general seeking to get back into the persistent world lark of the previous version.

A bit about me -

I worked for numerous PW's in the first NwN, mainly being the developer of Soantii, an early PW which was consistently full during the games early days. I then moved onto The Fold and helped create what is known as the Persistent World Consortium, helping make different PW's aware of each other and providing new PW's with script bases having worked with Knat (of persistent containers fame). I also was a module developer for a few other PW's helping out with ambient landscapes.

Im seeking to get back into PW's and would love to help you guys out, I've taken a look around and the site is fantastic and seems to be ran very smoothly which was something I strived for in the original game.

If you are in need of a designer/know it all then im your guy.

Cheers!

Welcome. I sent you a PM. Thank you for your kind words about the project. We strive to provide a level of quality above and beyond standard expectations.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Greetings, Thelorian.

After reviewing your credentials I believe the team of Sundren is certainly interested in acquiring you as a member of our staff. Following some more discussion we will let you know our decision.
      Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Working...
      X