Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from the UN-dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the UN-dead.

well well well. nothing much has changed.. .. hmm from looking around i think you all have not been lazing about huh.. i am sorry for the dissapearance but i have been knucling down on cullenary school for some time now. ( i can make a heck of a fine meal but i can't spell any better) anyway. I am still at a butchery cutting meat. i see red everyday all day..

i think i should make a flesh golem with my next char.. that would be nice don't you think? in anyevent. hello again all. i hope to see you all soo with my hopefully long-lived necromancer. (don't worry i relly did delete Arlock.. i think my next name will be Revnus.) we'll see i got a new com whiel my old one is going to the shop so if i'm slow for a few days just ignore it. i'll be running at full speed in no time.
    Arlock sStarwinds - Death is but a door, Life is but a window, I will be back. -Deceased

Gravekeeper - I've seen some strange things but you sir, take the cake.

Good to see you back. And yes a lot has changed, look around. There is also much tweaking under the hood.

Comment

WELL THIS ISENT GOOD. .. i have been messing with the 3d devises for an hour and it seems it isent compatiple or it's just not good for NWN2 .. it seems that i am out of the loop until i get the old computer fixed. this is a dummy com i got for my wife for her to surf on anyway..

not up to big games i guess though.. oh well. i think i'll still submit a char story anyway. maybe someone can play me if i win ehh.. lol peace i'll be hangin around till i get back on..
      Arlock sStarwinds - Death is but a door, Life is but a window, I will be back. -Deceased

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

well get that fixed soon man, we want you back in the game!
          EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Welcome back
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Hope to see you soon.
              /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
              Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
              Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

i'm kinda surprised a few people remeber me i dident make a big impact when i was here.. maybe i hade more hold of atention than i thought. anyway i gave it some thought and Luminos Gravekeeper is gonna be my next char .. hope you like it. he will be a lawful neutral necromancer. I'll go evil if i get a few people to think we need some more evil chars running around not to sure of the ratio right now.. is it balanced or still mostly goodie goodie..? pm me with your responce.

Comment

You were pretty memorable as far as crazy necromancers go

Welcome back

It's still mostly goodie goodie
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

I loved butchery. Can't stand the rabbits, though.
                    It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

*grins* if you need fresh bodies for your work ask Syne to make a few......*looks around then lowers her voice* just don't ask her to deliver them......Welcome back.....

Love,
                      Syne
                      All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
                      Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
                      Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
                      Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
                      Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
                      Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
                      Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment